Pittenweem Arts Festival 2026
Back home now after a truly magical 9 days in beautiful Pittenweem. It really is the highlight of my year. Although it takes so much work to prepare for it, it is so rewarding to chat to lovely people all day, every day. I love that every year there are more and more familiar faces who come back to see me. I loved catching up with my fellow exhibitors, my village pals and numerous friends who popped in to bring me snacks, luck & hugs.
Huge thanks to my generous hosts Iain & Vicki for allowing me to turn their family front room into a gallery once a year! And thanks to Fee and Adrian for all their help with logistics. Couldn't do it without them. Massive thanks also to the organisers and volunteers for making it such a fabulous event.
I would never have dared to hope to sell so many paintings. I'm utterly gabber-flasted. Never ceases to amaze me that people spend their hard earned cash on my artwork. I appreciate you all so much for choosing my work and i hope it brings you joy for years to come.
Puffins. They started my Pittenweem journey 8 years ago and they were featured in my last original painting sold at 6pm last night. And the 30 puffin stones painted and sold for the Beatson Cancer Charity.. together we raised over £300. Seems like a serendipitous full circle moment.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home